please reserve your spot for TRX Suspension Training & 6:00 am Circuit Training classes.
(You are welcome to drop in on all of our other scheduled classes)
Voting for 2015 is going on RIGHT NOW!
Please show your support for us and other local small business owners by casting your vote in Pacific Sun’s Best of Marin Poll. We’d really appreciate it!
- Bikram Yoga
- Power (Vinyasa) Yoga
- Yoga-Based Conditioning/Circuit Training
- TRX Suspension Training
- Yin Yoga
- Insightful & Interesting Workshops
- Hand-picked, certified, experienced and enthusiastic teachers here to help YOU.
- 2 specially designed yoga rooms with state-of-the-art heat, anti-microbial floors, natural light and plenty of fresh air.
- Brand new, fully tiled, sparkling showers: 3 for the men and 4 for the women.
- Fully stocked boutique with everything you need for practice.
- Free filtered water and a variety of beverages for sale including cold-pressed juices from Urban Remedy.
- Free, dedicated parking lot on C St.
- Drama and attitude-free, we have a special group of people here. Everyone’s committed to getting stronger and feeling better and it shows. We all can’t wait to meet you, so come on in and join the fun!
Our regular Intro Special is 30 Days Long.
’cause 1 free class or even a week just doesn’t cut it.
30 Days is the amount of time you need to integrate a new behavior into your life.
Check out this 3-minute TED Talk by Google Engineer Matt Cutts, where he explains how doing something for 30 days can completely change your life!
“The next 30 days are going to pass whether you like it or not, so why not think about something you have always wanted to try and give it a shot for the next 30 days?” (Matt Cutts)
Take Class, Get Free Stuff
Our Perkville Incentive Program, Explained
Do you have an inspiring story to share?
Tell us how YOU’RE doing and inspire others by sharing your experience with your yoga practice.
We Value Your Feedback!
Here’s where you tell US how WERE doing!
Had an awesome class? Tell us about it! Do you see some way that we could improve? Let us know! Have a request? Ask away!
We are always listening.
It’s a long form, but don’t worry, you can answer some of the questions, or all of them.